Reuterina® drops have been clinically validated in babies and children, with beneficial effects in a variety of health conditions including8-16,20-25:
- Antibiotic-associated diarrhoea
- Acute gastroenteritis
HOW DO YOU TAKE REUTERINA® DROPS?
All it takes is just 5 drops-a-day.
- Shake bottle well
- Turn the bottle upside down at a 45˚ angle.
- The drops will form slowly.
- Give the drops on a spoon, dummy or bottle teat.
- Do not add the drops to food or drinks as heat may damage the live cultures.
One dose of 5 drops consists of a minimum of 100 million (108) live, freeze-dried colony forming units (CFU) Lactobacillus reuteri Protectis® (strain DSM 17938) until expiry.